Taste profile: Well-balanced acidity with a rich body, starts off sweet and creamy with notes of tart fruit and finishes with a bittersweet, dark cocoa note.
?Red Ecolsierra? or Ecological Producers of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, is a cooperative of 18 groups of 600 families farming on 900 small farms. Red Ecolsierra farmers always reserve a part of their farms for forestry.
As a certified Organic and Fair Trade organization, Ecolsierra encourages members and their families to see the social and economic benefits of using modern production processes of organic products. This generates sustainable income, which guarantees a better life for members.
Use the following directions to make the perfect cup of coffee!
- First, use only the finest freshly-roasted premium coffee beans, then grind using a burr grinder.
- Use freshly-drawn cold water. If your tap water does not taste good, try bottled water. Filtered water is best.
- Measure accurately, never guess! Use one standard coffee cup (6 oz) of cold water. Start by using either one level tablespoon for a mild cup or two level tablespoons for a strong cup and then adjust the measurement to your taste preference.
- Be certain that your coffee maker is clean and that you follow the manufacturer’s instructions for brewing.
- Immediately following brewing remove the coffee grounds from the brewer. Give the brewed coffee a quick stir and serve as soon as possible for maximum flavor and aroma.
Available in whole bean or on a grind (drip, coarse or fine.)