available teas: Black Currant, Chamomile (Herbal), Cranberry, Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Huckleberry Chai, Mango, Peach Apricot, Peppermint, Orange Spices and Raspberry
Use the following directions to make the perfect cup of tea!
- Bring good, filtered water to a boil, then remove from heat and let stand for one minute.
- Steep one tea bag per cup for 2-3 minutes, or to desired color. For strong tea use multiple bags (rather than steeping for longer.)
- Add milk, sweetener or lemon to taste.
To make iced tea:
- Bring 3-4 cups of filtered water to boil then remove from heat and let stand for one minute.
- Steep 6-8 tea bags for around 10 minutes.
- Pour tea into pitcher, add sugar or sweetener if desired and dilute with water to taste.
- Refrigerate and enjoy!