Guatemalan FTO coffee
Fair trade/organic coffee beans from Guatemala.
Taste profile: Toffee, apple, creamy, soft and malic.
Asproguate is an organization which represents 150 smallholder producers from Cob?n and Acatenango, and is committed to allowing small landholders better access to the international coffee market, with potential for growth. Their partners produce upwards of 1,000 bags of coffee a year in nutrient-dense volcanic soil.
The coffee farms are located as high as 6,000 feet above sea level, and the region?s distinct seasons allow for sun-drying along with traditional and artisanal processing methods.
Use the following directions to make the perfect cup of coffee!
- First, use only the finest freshly-roasted premium coffee beans, then grind using a burr grinder.
- Use freshly-drawn cold water. If your tap water does not taste good, try bottled water. Filtered water is best.
- Measure accurately, never guess! Use one standard coffee cup (6 oz) of cold water. Start by using either one level tablespoon for a mild cup or two level tablespoons for a strong cup and then adjust the measurement to your taste preference.
- Be certain that your coffee maker is clean and that you follow the manufacturer’s instructions for brewing.
- Immediately following brewing remove the coffee grounds from the brewer. Give the brewed coffee a quick stir and serve as soon as possible for maximum flavor and aroma.
Available in whole bean or on a grind (drip, coarse or fine.)
|Dimensions||8 × 2 × 1 in|