Honduran FTO coffee
Fair trade/organic coffee beans from Honduras.
Taste profile: Clean, sweet, chocolate notes, soft nutty notes, mild acidity, full body, balanced.
Beneficio Santa Rosa is one of the first groups to help bring Fair Trade to independent, small-scale farmers in Latin America. The farmers are now working together with BSR and Fair Trade USA to improve coffee quality by processing as a group in a new wet mill they recently acquired.
Use the following directions to make the perfect cup of coffee!
- First, use only the finest freshly-roasted premium coffee beans, then grind using a burr grinder.
- Use freshly-drawn cold water. If your tap water does not taste good, try bottled water. Filtered water is best.
- Measure accurately, never guess! Use one standard coffee cup (6 oz) of cold water. Start by using either one level tablespoon for a mild cup or two level tablespoons for a strong cup and then adjust the measurement to your taste preference.
- Be certain that your coffee maker is clean and that you follow the manufacturer’s instructions for brewing.
- Immediately following brewing remove the coffee grounds from the brewer. Give the brewed coffee a quick stir and serve as soon as possible for maximum flavor and aroma.
Available in whole bean or on a grind (drip, coarse or fine.)
|Dimensions||8 × 2 × 1 in|