Irish Cream coffee
Irish Cream bulk flavored coffee beans: a Leprechaun’s delight. Available in decaf!
Take 15% off all bulk coffee and/or tea in your order when you buy 4+ pounds!
You can combine any bulk coffees or teas to make up the 4 pounds and the discount is automatically applied
Available in whole bean or on a grind (drip, coarse or fine.)
Use the following directions to make the perfect cup of coffee!
- First, use only the finest freshly-roasted premium coffee beans, then grind using a burr grinder.
- Use freshly-drawn cold water. If your tap water does not taste good, try bottled water. Filtered water is best.
- Measure accurately, never guess! Use one standard coffee cup (6 oz) of cold water. Start by using either one level tablespoon for a mild cup or two level tablespoons for a strong cup and then adjust the measurement to your taste preference.
- Be certain that your coffee maker is clean and that you follow the manufacturer’s instructions for brewing.
- Immediately following brewing remove the coffee grounds from the brewer. Give the brewed coffee a quick stir and serve as soon as possible for maximum flavor and aroma.
|Dimensions||8 x 2 x 1 in|