Kona Extra Fancy coffee
Kona Extra Fancy bulk varietal coffee beans: smooth and mild with some nuttiness.
Note: This is the pricing for ONE POUND of Kona Extra Fancy. ?If you would like five pounds, please change the number in the Quantity section to 5.
For over a decade we’ve bought the highest-grade Kona from Kona Star Farm, the finest Kona on the island! This is 100% certified Kona: smooth and mild with some nuttiness. This is the only coffee grown in the USA.
Available in whole bean or on a grind (drip, coarse or fine.)
Use the following directions to make the perfect cup of coffee!
- First, use only the finest freshly-roasted premium coffee beans, then grind using a burr grinder.
- Use freshly-drawn cold water. If your tap water does not taste good, try bottled water. Filtered water is best.
- Measure accurately, never guess! Use one standard coffee cup (6 oz) of cold water. Start by using either one level tablespoon for a mild cup or two level tablespoons for a strong cup and then adjust the measurement to your taste preference.
- Be certain that your coffee maker is clean and that you follow the manufacturer’s instructions for brewing.
- Immediately following brewing remove the coffee grounds from the brewer. Give the brewed coffee a quick stir and serve as soon as possible for maximum flavor and aroma.
|Dimensions||8 × 2 × 1 in|