Taste profile: Sweet cedar aroma, soft brightness, medium body and a molasses-like sweetness.
This north-western farming region Koperasi Serba Usaha Arinagata is an Indonesian coffee cooperative founded in 2006 with 800 small farmers. With the help of Fair Trade the farmers have invested in toilets, washing areas and shelters, damaged roads and children?s programs.
Use the following directions to make the perfect cup of coffee!
- First, use only the finest freshly-roasted premium coffee beans, then grind using a burr grinder.
- Use freshly-drawn cold water. If your tap water does not taste good, try bottled water. Filtered water is best.
- Measure accurately, never guess! Use one standard coffee cup (6 oz) of cold water. Start by using either one level tablespoon for a mild cup or two level tablespoons for a strong cup and then adjust the measurement to your taste preference.
- Be certain that your coffee maker is clean and that you follow the manufacturer’s instructions for brewing.
- Immediately following brewing remove the coffee grounds from the brewer. Give the brewed coffee a quick stir and serve as soon as possible for maximum flavor and aroma.
Available in whole bean or on a grind (drip, coarse or fine.)