Taste profile: Chocolate, vanilla, rich clove and spice, buttery body.
For small farmers and artisans in Mexico, fair trade addresses the need for viable economic opportunities that enable producers to remain in their communities and retain ownership of their land. Certificate by the Exportadora De Cafe Californina Fair wages.
Use the following directions to make the perfect cup of coffee!
- First, use only the finest freshly-roasted premium coffee beans, then grind using a burr grinder.
- Use freshly-drawn cold water. If your tap water does not taste good, try bottled water. Filtered water is best.
- Measure accurately, never guess! Use one standard coffee cup (6 oz) of cold water. Start by using either one level tablespoon for a mild cup or two level tablespoons for a strong cup and then adjust the measurement to your taste preference.
- Be certain that your coffee maker is clean and that you follow the manufacturer’s instructions for brewing.
- Immediately following brewing remove the coffee grounds from the brewer. Give the brewed coffee a quick stir and serve as soon as possible for maximum flavor and aroma.
Available in whole bean or on a grind (drip, coarse or fine.)