Rwandan FTO coffee
Fair trade/organic coffee beans from Rwanda.
Taste profile: Bright, creamy with tropical fruit flavors as well as cola, floral, fig, lemon, brown sugar sweetness with sparkling phosphoric and tartaric acidity.
Coopac was established in April of 2001 with 1100 members aiming to regenerate the coffee sector in the Gisenyi region of Lake Kivu. Coopac coffee prices have been steadily climbing in recognition of the quality improvements and, in turn, the well-being of its members has drastically improved through Fair Trade initiatives that guarantee the farmers get their fair share.
Use the following directions to make the perfect cup of coffee!
- First, use only the finest freshly-roasted premium coffee beans, then grind using a burr grinder.
- Use freshly-drawn cold water. If your tap water does not taste good, try bottled water. Filtered water is best.
- Measure accurately, never guess! Use one standard coffee cup (6 oz) of cold water. Start by using either one level tablespoon for a mild cup or two level tablespoons for a strong cup and then adjust the measurement to your taste preference.
- Be certain that your coffee maker is clean and that you follow the manufacturer’s instructions for brewing.
- Immediately following brewing remove the coffee grounds from the brewer. Give the brewed coffee a quick stir and serve as soon as possible for maximum flavor and aroma.
Available in whole bean or on a grind (drip, coarse or fine.)
|Dimensions||8 × 2 × 1 in|