Watermelon flavored loose leaf black tea. Available in decaf!
Use the following directions to make the perfect cup of tea!
- Measure accurately. Use 1 teaspoon to every 5-7 oz of water. As dry tea leaves vary in density you may want to use 2 teaspoons for larger leaf varieties such as Greens and Oolongs. If you are brewing for iced tea use 1 oz per gallon.
- Use cold, filtered water. If filtered water is not available, let the cold water tap run for a moment before filling your kettle.
- Add tea leaves to a teapot or infuser, or brew tea through your coffee brewer using two filters for better extraction.
- Different water temperatures are required for brewing different teas. Pour boiling water directly over Black and Herbal teas, allow water to cool for a few minutes before making Green, Oolong and Darjeeling teas.
- Steeping times will vary. The best way to find the perfect steeping time is to experiment with your favorite tea.
- If you prefer strong tea do not steep the tea longer, simply add more leaves.
|Dimensions||8 × 2 × 1 in|